These terms and conditions of sale are concluded between the SARL Centsix Snowscoot, capital € 25,000, office at 43 avenue du Sancy 63610 Super-Besse, France, registered in the commercial companies register (RCS) of Clermont-Ferrand under number 752 123 174 and among all persons or entities wishing to make a purchase via the website of “Centsix Snowscoot” nammed hereinafter “buyer“.
The following conditions are intended to establish and define the contractual relationship between Centsix Snowscoot and the buyer and the conditions applicable to all purchases made through the merchant site Centsix Snowscoot that the buyer either professional or particular. The acquisition of property through the site, resulting in acceptance by the purchaser of these conditions of sale. These conditions shall prevail all general or specific conditions not specifically approved by Centsix Snowscoot. The latter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. In this case, the conditions will be those in effect on the date of the order.
Characteristics of goods and services
The products offered are those listed on the website of Centsix Snowscoot. They are insured in the stocks. The photographs in the catalog are as accurate as possible but can not ensure a resemblance “perfect” with the product offered, especially in terms of color.
The prices displayed on the website are inclusive price in euro (taking into account the VAT applicable on the date of the order), any rate change will be reflected in product prices. The Centsix Snowscoot company reserves the right to change prices at all times, being agreed, however, that the price listed on the site the day of the order will only apply to the buyer. Prices do not include shipping.
During the order process, the buyer must:
- Fill the identification form on which he will indicate all necessary details, or indicate when a customer number if he already has one
- Fill out the online order form giving all the references of selected products
- Validate the order
- Make payment under the conditions set
- Confirm the order
- Accept the terms and conditions of sale
The buyers, non-professional individuals, benefit from a 15 day cooling off period after the delivery of their order to return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty, except for return shipping costs.
The price is due when ordering and payments will be made by:
- Bank card, or Bank card payment in three installments without charge: the buyer’s account will be debited upon payment (or upon payment then one and two months after the first payment in the case of payment in three installments) and The shipment will be made as soon as possible.
- Bank check: a bank check payable to Centsix Snowscoot and a photocopy of both sides of the identity card should be sent to the following address: Centsixsnowscoot 43 av du Sancy 63610 Super-Besse, France. The check will be cashed prior to shipment to avoid any problems with bad checks. Once the amount of the order has been credited to the account of SARL Centsix Snowscoot, the shipment will be made.
- Bank transfer: pay for your order from your bank account, specifying your order number for reference, shipment will be made as soon as possible after receipt of your payment.
Deliveries are made to the address specified in the order that can only be in the area agreed. The risks are borne by the purchaser at the time the goods have left the premises of Centsix Snowscoot. In case of damage during transport, the protest must be made with the carrier within three days of delivery.
Delivery times are only given as an indication, if they exceed 30 days of the order, the sales contract may be terminated and the buyer paid.
For deliveries in metropolitan France:
- In season (generally from 15 November to 31 March and from June 15 to September 30), the delivery time is usually 3 days. However, note that if you want to be delivered for Christmas it is best to order at least 7 working days before, carriers generally have at this time of the year of delivery a little more important.
- Off-season (generally from 1 April to 14 June and from 1 October to 14 November), the delivery times are usually 4 or 5 days.
All products supplied by the seller have the legal guarantee provided by Article 1641 of the Civil Code. In case of non-compliance of a product sold, it can be returned to the vendor who will exchange or refund. All claims, requests for exchange or refund must be made by post to the following address: Centsix Snowscoot, 43 avenue du Sancy 63610 Super-Besse, France, within 30 days of delivery.
Manufacturer Warranty Centsix Snowscoot
Centsix Snowscoot brand products benefit from manufacturer’s warranty:
- 1 year for all new products
- SARL Centsix Snowscoot reserves the right not to take security a product that has been a use other than that provided for this purpose
- The products of other brands will benefit from the guarantee inherent to each brand and will be processed by the LLC Centsix Snowscoot
No wearing parts will snuff in charge in the warranty!
The seller, in the online sales process is only bound by an obligation of means: his liability can not be held liable for damages resulting from the use of the Internet such as data loss, intrusion, viruses, break service, or other unintended problems.
All elements of the site of the SARL Centsix Snowscoot are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of SARL Centsix Snowscoot. No person is allowed to repost, exploit, reproduce or use parts of the site they are software, visual or sound. Any kind of link it is a single link or hyperlink is strictly prohibited without a written agreement.
In accordance with the Computer Law on files and freedoms of 6 January 1978, the name information of buyers may be subject to automated processing. Centsix Snowscoot reserves the right to collect information on purchasers including by using cookies, and, if desired, to transmit to business partners collected information.
Buyers may object to the disclosure of their details by notifying the SARL Centsix Snowscoot. Similarly, users have a right to access and correct data concerning them, according to the law of January 6, 1978. The processing of information, including management of email addresses of site users was the subject of a declaration to the CNIL on (ongoing) registered under number (pending).
Archiving & evidence
SARL Centsix Snowscoot will archived purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable as a true copy of the provisions of the 1348 Civil Code art. The records of the SARL Centsix Snowscoot will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
These online terms of sale are subject to French law. In case of disputes, jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Clermont-Ferrand.